Registration for the 2023 Concours d'Elegance & Motoring Festival has closed. For information on the 2024 event, contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Kim Arn, directly.
2023 VOLUNTEER SPONSORED BY
a passionate community coming together.
We love the cars of course, but we love the people who make this event so special and unique even more. From the transportation carriers to the ticket greeters to the overnight security or the local groups who cross the bridge onto our island each year, we couldn't make the event what it is without the help of our volunteers and their passionate pursuit of art that moves them.
customize your experience
With our multi-venue format, we can customize your volunteer experience as best we can.
DON'T TAKE IT FROM US, HERE'S WHAT some of our
VOLUNTEERS HAVE TO SAY:
"The Concours d’Elegance is a family tradition in our household. Lewis started volunteering with the very first event and the rest of the family followed suit shortly after. Even after the kids moved away to their respective corners of the southeast, they always find their way back to Hilton Head every November. We look forward to this experience every year as a way to connect with our family and friends…not to mention all the beautiful cars!"
"This is a picture of Laura standing next to one of our favorite Concours cars. We both love volunteering for the Hilton Head Island Concours and have done it for several years. It is a great show that benefits many organizations on the Island with its contributions. The leadership of the Show and all the volunteers are dedicated to making it a memorable experience for the exhibitors and the attendees. A big bonus is we get to see many one-of-a-kind automobiles."
what is required
- While we encourage you to work as many days as you like and are available and across the available venues, volunteers are asked to work a minimum of one full day (average 8 hours) shift
- All volunteers must complete the online registration form
- All volunteers and class hosts must attend one of the mandatory venue tours the week of the event (schedule TBA)
- Report to your volunteer manager at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your shift
- Park in the designated volunteer parking area on the day(s) you are working
- Wear your event-issued shirt and volunteer badge on the day(s) you are working
what are the benefits
- Receive complimentary admission to the Car Club Showcase, Concours d'Elegance and the Two-Day Features, November 02 - 03, 2024
You must wear your volunteer badge to receive your complimentary admission
- Receive continental breakfast and catered lunch on property on the day(s) you are scheduled to volunteer